Social Media Masterclass for Business
- 28 Mar 2018
- 9am - 10:30am
- Clarity Training Centre
360 Rokeby Road
- Presented by
- Amy Pepper
Strategy Team Leader
Social Media Strategist
- $90+GST per person
Back for 2018 is our most popular workshop - the Social Media Masterclass. This will give you an in-depth overview of the social media landscape at the present moment, how to develop a strategy built on delivering results, content creation and how to measure your success.
From this class you'll walk away with a 7-step program for business success in the social world.
- The new social world: Latest research, statistics and studies on the social media landscape and what this means for your company
- Your brand voice: Understand your brand voice and how to drive brand activation using social media
- Know your audience: Understand where people are talking and identify which platforms you need to be on
- Down to basics: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn - we'll show you some practical examples demonstrating what they can do for your business
- Practical tools: Tried and tested tools for managing and running social media pages effectively
- Content marketing: Tips and tricks for creating compelling content to engage your audience
- Smart business: How to build the right strategy using our 7-step program to getting more fans and building viral engagement
- Smart results: How to set measurable KPI's and evaluate your social media activity
Clarity Communications has won a range of social media awards over the last five years, including winner of the National Australian Web Awards best social media consumer campaign in 2013.
Completed this masterclass? You have now progressed to the Facebook and Instagram Advertising workshop. Find out more about this here.